Friday, October 6, 2017

{Neat & Tangled} Thank You for Being Awesome


One of our family friends recently brought back a souvenir for my son from the Microsoft Convention in Orlando so we had to make a thank you card together. Since the gift was a Minecraft Ocelot Beanie, we decided to re-create a full-bodied ocelot for the card!


We pieced together the ocelot using the Pixelated Faces dies, then created the sentiment using the Awesome stamp set and coordinating dies. The little hearts are from the Little Bits die set, using white glitter cardstock that coordinates with the background of the die cut sentiment.


All of the coloured papers for the ocelot are from Stampin' Up! and the stitched border die is from My Favorite Things' Blueprints 27.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

5 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Okay so I am a Minecrafter and my DD is a HUGe Minecraft fan...so I will not be showing her this because she will want to make one NOW LOL
TFS your card Rocks Emily!!

I Card Everyone said...

Emily the unexpected kindnesses from friends are truly the best gift... I can see that this was hugely appreciated! What a fabulous thank you card!
=]

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Ohh ! That's such a great and fun card !!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so much fun! I always love when you create the minecraft cards! So smart!

Purple Princess said...

Super fun card!!