Friday, December 24, 2010

Unity FWF Blog Hop {Dec 24th} + The Twinery Dec Project #3

It's a Christmas Eve Friends With Flair! I certainly hope you are cuddled up somewhere warm as you hop along with us on this wonderful Friday before Christmas. Last month when I was at the local Farmer's Market buying our weekend supply of free-trade coffee beans, I asked the owner where he bought his bags and he was kind enough to sell me a bundle for 25 cents each. Two little stacks of chocolate bark fit in there perfectly!!

I decorated the bag with images from Countdown to Christmas, as well as the darling snowman from Just Be You. The trays holding each piece of bark were stamped with a frame I received when I signed up for the Kit Club. I'm sorry I don't know what set they came from but if you do, please let me know! (If you'd like to see how I've used these frames in the past, click here, here and here.) The delicious stacks are tied with beautiful baker's twine from none other than The Twinery!

Don't forget about the current sales going on at Unity! All 2008 Kits are being retired and you can purchase them in singles or bundles but you only have 'til Tuesday before they're gone forever. Free shipping to all U.S. and Canadian addresses means that you can buy one now and, if you change your mind, another one tomorrow. No worries! ;)

I wish you all a very merry and fabulous Christmas with your families!

{ Your next stop is Michelle! }

Sources: Farmer's Market coffee bag; GinaK 120lb pure luxury White cardstock; Unity+Jillibean Soup Countdown to Christmas; Unity December 2010 Kit of the Month - Just Be You; Unity frame; SU Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green inks; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Hero Arts Snow Chalk ink; The Twinery baker's twine in Maraschino & Peapod

12 comments:

Lindsey said...

I LOVE how you decorated these bags, Em! They are so cheery and festive. The bark looks as yummy as the packaging! Have a terrific Christmas Eve... one more sleep!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

YOu always find a way to make your gifts even more special by the love you put into the packaging!

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous sweetie bags, have fun:0) xxx

Meg said...

Cuteness!! What a clever idea to add the frames--makes each piece look like a work of art! :)

Merry Christmas!

Lynn said...

Cute, cute, cute! Merry Christmas to you and your family Emily! Enjoy the time with your sweet little boy!

Anne Tussing said...

Wow! Gorgeous job on the bag! It is spectacular!! Your treats are packaged up so terrifically too!!

Angela said...

The masking/image layering on the bag is awesome, and the frame-as-bark-packaging is genius! What a delightful little gift!

Linda said...

How neat is your stuff Merry christmas

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Super yum!!! What a creative way to package the candy.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

YUMMY! I hope you had a fabulous Christmas, Emily! :)

Alice said...

that coffee bag is fabulous! love this yummy project!

Anonymous said...

I am a little behind on my blogging, can you tell!! :) But this is fab girl, those look so yummy!