Friday, April 16, 2010

Niece's 1st Birthday

My niece is turning one this weekend! I still can't believe how fast time flies. I don't recall the years going by so quickly before I became a mom. Sigh. For this card I used Tin Types to create a floor or quilt for the baby to sit on. I used the same pattern on the balloon but on white so there would be a visual match to the diaper. :) I used the same three colours on the party hat and dress. I have a funny little story to tell you about that party hat. I've had the Sweet Pea set for a while now but hubby and I always thought it was a little strange that there was a slice of pizza in it. I guess babies could eat pizza. After all, our son loves it. Well, now we know it's a party hat! LOL Pizza, eh? I think that would work very well for another party card!!

Sources: SU Naturals Ivory & Chocolate Chip cardstock; GinaK 120lb pure luxury white cardstock; PTI Background Basics: Tin Types; PTI Birthday Basics; Pink Cat Studio Dress Up Sweet Pea; SU Rose Red & Pink Pirouette inks; Memento Rich Cocoa ink; Copics; AtYou Spica glitter pen; SU scallop border punch; SU 1-3/8" circle punch; Forever in Time Pop-Dots

1 comment:

Inkerbelle said...

Awwwww, this is just too cute!!