Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baseball Birthday

Hubby's nephew is turning seven at the end of the month. He's really into the Phillies MLB team so I based my colours around their current uniform. They live in Denver but I guess they're true to their roots. :) I hemmed and hawed over creating mountains for the background but I wasn't feeling too creative. I was running out of time to get this card done and in the mail. Sigh. I sure wish I had a mountain stamp. Something for my wish list perhaps? Well, I'm sure you've all guessed that the little boy image is none other than Pink Cat Studio's Billy. I didn't even notice that there was a baseball glove in the set, otherwise I would've used it. Oops, maybe next time! I used my black Sharpie pen to draw the stripes on the uniform. Those whimsical trees and sentiment are from Verve.

Sources: SU Real Red & textured Going Gray cardstock; AC textured black cardstock; random white cardstock; GinaK 120lb pure luxury white cardstock; Pink Cat Studio Dress Up Billy; Verve Up, Up and Away; Verve Whimsy Tree; Verve Birthday Wishes; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Copics; Sharpie Fine Black Pen; Martha Stewart picket fence border punch; Forever in Time Pop-Dots

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable girl!