Thursday, February 18, 2010

CAS Notes

I have a quick post today to show some very simple note cards. I haven't had much mojo lately but, frankly, I'd rather be watching the Olympics. HA! I created flowers using dollar store stickers and a marker! I love rare finds like these stickers which I layered in alternating colours to create each flower. I don't know if you can see it very well in the photos but I scored three lines on the bottom of the razzleberry cardstock to create a mock ground where the stems come out. I love easy cards like this!

Sources: SU Kraft & Rich Razzleberry cardstock; Provo Craft Slab IV dp; HOTP Tiny Words & Images 'Just a Note' sentiment; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Fiskars Nostalgia corner edger; Forever in Time Glitter Brilliance stickers; Bic Mark-it Black ultra fine point permanent marker

1 comment:

Saskia said...

Beautiful, elegant and unique!!!!

Saskia :)