Friday, January 22, 2010

Origami Shirts

My dad's 81st birthday is coming up next month and the idea of origami shirts popped into my head. While I was on the subject of my dad's birthday, I thought I would work ahead to Father's Day. I know it's a few months away but I figured while I'm folding all these shirts I might as well make a bunch at once. I think my customers will enjoy these, too. I quickly ran out of the tiny Basic Grey buttons so these little purse packets of buttons from the local dollar store really came in handy. Aren't the little purses cute? I couldn't believe they were only a dollar. I love a good deal! The buttons are really unique, too, and come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. They had many more colours and I think I'll be going back to stock up! Come back this weekend and I'll show you what I did with the shirts. ;)

Sources: Making Memories Chloe's Closet dp; Basic Grey buttons; Forever in Time buttons

1 comment:

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Cute! And thanks for the tip of checking the dollar store for buttons!