Tuesday, September 22, 2009

PCS Digi Stamps Launch #7 - "Busy Fright Night"

It's October 31st and the streets are bustling with costumed kiddies seeking sweet treats. Mwuahahaha, creepy and crazy cute!

I picked up my new QuicKutz Epic Six today, my first ever die cut machine and couldn't wait to play with it. I couldn't help but purchase the house & tree die set while I was at Scrapbooks By Design and I decided to make a scene with it! The house is one big house but I decided to split it in two and make it look like two different houses. This has to be the most amazing tree and I'm already thinking about how versatile it's going to be throughout the year as it can be decorated with leaves, etc. I just love the branch detail on it. Since it naturally curves after being die cut, I didn't glue it down completely so it actually looks like the branches are coming out off the card.

I thought it was appropriate to use Halloween cats in the background since this was made for Pink Cat Studio! ;) It was so much fun to print tiny versions of these trick-or-treaters and colour them in. I added some glitter to different areas of each kid and then popped two of them for added dimension. The little fairy girl on the right is from the door version with Frankenstein. I love how the little witch fits in perfectly on the porch of the one house. Those ghostly siblings just make me laugh everytime I see them. They are way too cute!


If you'd like to purchase any or all of these PCS digital images, please CLICK HERE!

Sources: SU textured going gray cardstock; K&Company Halloween Whimsy Cats dp; SU textured black cardstock; SU textured basic gray cardstock; QuicKutz house & tree; Halcraft smooth white cardstock; Pink Cat Studio Itty Bitty Betty Ladybug Halloween; Pink Cat Studio Scary Siblings; Pink Cat Studio Itty Bitty Betty Witch Costume; Pink Cat Studio FrankNFairy; Copics; Atyou Spica glitter pen; dimension squares

3 comments:

Lauretta See said...

wow great job :) all these little pcs together :)

Anonymous said...

Nope maybe this one is! LOL

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Aw man, love that little girl in green poking thru that doorway!