Tuesday, September 22, 2009

PCS Digi Stamps Launch #4 - "Ghostly Siblings"

This Halloween image gets my vote for the cutest ever! I just love how the little ghost is holding on to the coattail of the older sibling and toting a sock monkey. Too funny! I knew this one would be a trick-or-treating scene. Don't you just love this paper? I love all the little details like how the doors and windows on the houses are different colours and there are pumpkins in different places. The tiny ghosts and shiny bats floating around are great! I knew I wanted to pair up this image and paper with another one of my new Martha Stewart punches. This one is perfect because it says 'Boo' and has ghosts on it!

After having to shade these two adorable little kids, I realized I need more gray Copics. I only have one cool gray and one warm gray. At first I thought I ruined the image as the shading was the last thing I did and looked so blotchy and unrealistic. I thought I'd have to reprint and start all over but thankfully my trusty colourless blender worked its magic and I was done! I added a little bit of glitter to the kids' eyes, shoes, pumpkin and sock monkey. The last steps were to sew some detail on the black road, distress the edges of the papers with scissors and adhere everything in place.

If you'd like to purchase the PCS Scary Siblings digital image, please CLICK HERE!

Sources: SU kraft cardstock; Halcraft smooth white cardstock; Imaginisce Hallowhimsy Velcome Inn dp; Provo Craft Slab IV paper; SU textured black cardstock; Martha Stewart 'Boo' & Ghost edge punch; Gutermann thread; Pink Cat Studio Scary Siblings; Copics; Atyou Spica glitter pen; dimension squares

5 comments:

Lauretta See said...

creat job once again :)) bravo!!

Mariska said...

I'm starting to repeat myself but again I love this. The paper is just perfect with the image and I adore how you used that.

xxx
Mariska

Suzanne J Dean said...

Fabulous projects! This one is my fave though---so cute & great papers! Love 'em all!

hugz,
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

OMG, this might be my fave...so far anyway!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Love your stitching on the ground here! Kind of like a ghostly wind blowing at their feet! Awesome!