Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge [SSSC19 / SSSCSOA]

It's been a while since I've had two posts in one day. Call me crazy! I guess I'm addicted to Karen's sketches because I really should be resting while my son naps. Anyway, I was super excited to use more of my BasicGrey ribbon. I'm also on a roll to use all the stamps in the SU Pun Fun set. This is the seventh one so I only have one more to go! I'm not pleased with the way the card photographed because it's much more stunning to the eye. The silver and gold fibres and flecks in the red paper don't really show up. Ah, well...

And here's my card:
Sources: DCWV and Halcraft cardstock; EK Success Harmony & Melody wedding paper; random japanese rice papers; SU! Pun Fun ewe; heart stamps of an unknown brand; Memories Black ink; Copic markers; BasicGrey Mellow ribbon; Dimension squares

1 comment:

Karen Giron said...

This is such a sweet card! I love how you used the hearts below and all the fiber! Nicely done.